- B2B Services, Logistics & Travel
- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & Software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global management consulting firm with 720 employees in 29 offices worldwide. We focus on strategy, marketing, pricing and sales. Founded in 1985, we have 30 years of experience and are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor.
Experts in Smart Profit GrowthSM
We are true profit experts and help our clients to sustainably boost their profits. Our projects typically achieve a profitability improvement of 100 to 500 basis points. With our Smart Profit GrowthSM approach, we help clients to boost their top line instead of cutting costs. In recent years, many companies have achieved considerable improvements on the cost side. Yet many have taken cost cutting as far as it can go. Not so with the top line, where there is still enormous potential.
Our projects cover all areas of top-line growth. Typical areas/topics are:
- Strategy (growth and defense strategies, new business models, market entry strategies, etc.)
- Marketing (meaningful segmentation, brand and product positioning, product/service design, marketing efficiency)
- Pricing (avoiding price wars, innovation pricing, effective price execution, discount systems, global pricing, etc.)
- Sales (channel strategies, sales efficiency, sales force effectiveness, sales incentives, etc.)
- Holistic Smart Profit GrowthSM programs (change management, organization of commercial functions, KPIs, etc.)
What others say about us
In pricing we are regarded as the world’s leading consultancy and thought leader. Here’s a selection of comments about Simon-Kucher & Partners:
- "No one knows more about pricing than Simon-Kucher."
Philip Kotler, Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- "Simon-Kucher & Partners, a world leader in giving advice to companies on how to price their products"
Jack Ewing, BusinessWeek, 2004
- "No firm has spearheaded the professionalization of pricing more than Simon-Kucher & Partners."
William Poundstone, author of Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value (and How to Take Advantage of It), 2010
- "In Pricing you offer something nobody else does."
Peter Drucker, management guru
According to a comprehensive survey conducted by manager-magazin (Germany’s leading business monthly) in 2007/2011, Simon-Kucher is Germany’s top consulting firm. Simon-Kucher is ranked by 452 managers as number one in the category of “Marketing & Sales” and a recent study of the German business magazine brand eins Thema and Statista placed the company ahead of major competitors BCG and McKinsey in its key areas: marketing, pricing and sales.