- B2B Services, Logistics & Travel
- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & Software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
Leading insurers worldwide seek our strategic advice. We deliver creative product, pricing and sales strategies for profitable growth around the globe.
While most insurance propositions are developed inside-out, our sound and well-proven methods of systematically integrating customer needs, willingness to pay and sales force requirements deliver end-to-end solutions that maximize your market impact. Given the high importance of insurance product distribution channels, we have developed high expertise in the agency, Bancassurance and broker models.
By rigorously optimizing the entire pricing process, our projects result in an immediate impact on the underwriting or premium income. Pricing is more than just attaching a price tag to an insurance policy – it needs to be based on an intelligent pricing strategy and cover all aspects of a professional management process.
Our work is based on scientific methods that have proven their worth for practical business tasks. We know that the insurance industry is idiosyncratic; therefore, we have tailored our research arsenal to match the specific requirements of our clients.
Our projects are carried out by a specialized Simon-Kucher insurance practice team that frequently publishes in leading industry journals and is highly respected as speakers at industry conferences.
Our reach is global. The insurance practice is led out of Frankfurt, Germany, but our team members are integrated across the globe. Our expertise is wherever you need it to be.
- Developing, redesigning and repricing variable annuities
- Repositioning of unit-linked life insurance as enhanced protection products
- Introducing new types of life insurance products into emerging markets
- Repositioning of existing life insurance product portfolios in mature markets according to customer needs
- Developing and launching online motor insurance propositions
- Developing flexible pricing strategies for highly competitive motor insurance markets
- Increasing general insurance product premiums in the existing book
- Setting up and launching new SME product and sales models across multiple business lines (general/life/health)
- Numerous projects dealing with designing and pricing products in all general insurance lines
- Anadolu Sigorta
- BNP Paribas Cardif
- Friends Provident
- HSBC Insurance
- Mitsui Sumitomo
- Société Générale