Annual New York Growth Strategy Forum
The New York Academy of Sciences, 250 Greenwich St., New York, 10007 NY, United States
Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Annual NYC Growth Strategy Forum will explore how technology, software, media and communications companies design successful growth strategies in a fast-paced environment. Our team of industry experts and external speakers will present a range of topics focused on sharing the latest insights and trends to drive top-line growth. Agenda to be announced.
Who should attend?
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management looking to network with peers and gain new insights into implementing successful top-line growth strategies. If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, finance, product or sales decision making, this is a great event to attend.
What you will learn
You will gain insights into a number of topics such as:
- Successful monetization strategies across industries
- Key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies
- The role of packaging and pricing in top-line growth
Why you should attend
- Gain exclusive access to industry experts for key insights about the latest trends in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop your professional network and share best practices with other leading professionals
- Gather important learnings that you can take back and utilize to drive growth at your company