- B2B Services
- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Distribution & Wholesale
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & Software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
- Transportation, Travel & Tourism
- Boston, USA
Juan joined Simon-Kucher & Partners’ US enterprise in its start-up phase and has led many efforts to scale up the Company. He currently serves as US Managing Partner and as Board Member of Simon-Kucher’s global governance team.
Juan is an expert in pricing, market access and commercial strategy in the life sciences. He helps clients build and maximize their commercial potential by
- assessing the attractiveness of business opportunities
- guiding product development plans to build customer value
- crafting value stories to support market access and uptake
- determining optimal pricing, market access and contracting strategies
- developing post-launch market development and defensive strategies
- advising on building capabilities in their pricing and market access processes
He has consulted to more than 25 global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostic and agrochemical companies in more than 20 countries. He has advised on the launch of over 25 products including many specialty therapies as well as blockbusters.
Prior to joining Simon-Kucher & Partners, Juan worked for Cooper Industries, where he completed the corporate management training program and held various domestic and international assignments.
Juan received an MBA with High Honors from Boston University and a BS in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M University.