- Energia & Utilities
- Macchinari & Industria
- Prodotti di largo consumo & distribuzione
- Servizi finanziari
- Settore automobilistico
- Sostanze chimiche & materiali
- Tecnologia & Software
- Telecomunicazioni, Internet & Media
- Trasporti, Logistica & Turismo
Eventi in programma
3 Luglio 2013
Milano (I dettagli sulla location verranno forniti in seguito all’iscrizione)
9.30 – 18.00
Nel contesto di crisi economica attuale, la priorità dei top manager italiani è quella di incrementare gli utili e generare velocemente un impatto positivo sul conto economico, per gettare solide fondamenta per il futuro.
Come esperti di strategia, marketing, vendite e pricing, in questo forum illustreremo approcci e tattiche operative volte ad aumentare il successo commerciale e i profitti della Sua impresa.
Per informazioni scrivere a Chiara.firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Ottobre 2013
The Westin Palace Hotel, Milano
13.30 – 18.30
A cinque anni dalla caduta di Lehman, l’Italia si trova ancora in piena crisi politica, economica e finanziaria. Le banche ne risentono fortemente in termini di qualità del credito, costo della raccolta e riduzione dei volumi di business.
In questo contesto generale molto critico è imperativo sfruttare al massimo le risorse disponibili. L’efficienza è chiave, certamente in termini di costi e rischio, ma soprattutto sul fronte dei ricavi.
Analizzando congiuntamente le prospettive di prodotto, prezzo e vendita il Forum ha lo scopo di presentare le idee più promettenti nell’ambito della strategia commerciale bancaria.
Per informazioni ed iscrizioni scrivere a email@example.com
Termine ultimo per le iscrizioni: 5 Luglio 2013.
Thursday May 16, 2013
12:30 PM to 6:30 PM
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
Santa Rosa Room
333 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
For program agenda and presentation descriptions, please click here.
Life Sciences innovations and biotech breakthroughs are constantly challenged by the rapidly evolving global pricing and reimbursement landscape. Knowing and anticipating key market trends and preparing your innovations for future success is critical.
In recent years, our Life Sciences Marketing Strategy Forums have proven an insightful and highly valuable tool for industry leaders and executives. Our forums feature a discussion-geared strategic tone with relevant case studies and commentary from our extensive global project experience.
Presentations will cover strategy and marketing challenges:
... For your key products/targets
- Achieving higher valuations – The role of P&MA in your licensing and partnering deals
- Sooner rather than later – Pricing & market access in new product planning
... In the US
- The evolving US market – Where are we heading with the Affordable Care Act?
... Across the globe
- Global pricing & market access – Where is the industry heading?
- Pricing across country borders – How to develop an international pricing strategy
... For medical devices and diagnostics
- Getting your money’s worth – Using value-based pricing to maximize the return on your product launch
- Maintaining pricing excellence across the product lifecycle
For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fifth European Medical Technology Strategy Forum
Realizing the value you deserve: Smarter price execution to cope with new healthcare market realities
March 20th , 2013
10:30 am – 6.30 pm
Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam
Professor Tulpplein 1
Amsterdam, 1018 GX, Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 622 60 60
The discrepancy between the industry's R&D and customer service efforts and the market's willingness to adopt and pay for medical innovations is steadily increasing.
In order to maintain a profitable growth track, value-based pricing has achieved boardroom attention. Pricing functions and committees are being established; nevertheless, having dedicated resources and sound strategies in place is not sufficient to drive actual pricing impact. Many companies are struggling particularly on the operationalization and implementation side of value pricing.
With this in mind, we have the pleasure of inviting you to our fifth European Medical Technology Strategy Forum.
- Key sector trends and challenges, insights from Simon-Kucher’s annual Medical Technology Barometer
- Generating true pricing impact, insights from an industry executive
- Managing the change in pricing, round table discussion
- Effective channel price and discount management
- Innovative selling and pricing of complex offers
- Successful management and pricing of tenders and big deals
April 11, 2013
12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
The Hub CityView
30 South 17th St, 14th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Join Simon-Kucher & Partners at the Philadelphia Life Sciences Strategy & Marketing Forum to explore the unique strategy and marketing challenges facing pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies in the US and globally. Experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Life Sciences division will present on a range of relevant topics to help you improve your strategic decision making.
Presentations will cover strategy and marketing challenges:
…Across Your Portfolio
- Sooner Rather than Later: Pricing and Market Access in New Product Planning
- Achieving Marketing Excellence
- Rx/Dx Combinations in Oncology
… In the US
- The Evolving US Market: Where Are We Heading with the Affordable Care Act?
- Accountable Care Organizations: How Will They Impact the US Pricing Landscape?
… Across the Globe
- Emerging Markets: Beyond the Low Hanging Fruit
- Germany: 2 Years of AMNOG Decisions
- Emerging Markets: Paradox of Opportunity in India
… for Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Pricing Excellence in MedTech
- Dare to be Differentiated: A Guide to Achieve Incremental Reimbursement
- Reimbursement Trends for Novel Diagnostics
- Rethinking How to Engage Hospitals
For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Scandinavian Pricing Conference
Road to Pricing Excellence
February 7th, 2013
10:30 am – 5.30 pm
Sheraton Hotel Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Box 195
101 23 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8 412 34 00
We welcome you to our second pricing conference in Scandinavia! The road to pricing excellence and improved profits is based on the ability of a company to get the price it deserves for the value it delivers. The importance and impact of pricing is often underestimated however despite it being one of the most important factors affecting profitability. As “the world leader in giving advice to companies on how to price their products” (BusinessWeek), Simon-Kucher & Partners is specialized in solving problems and finding opportunities through clever price management.
Our industry experts will share valuable insights and best practices in the area of pricing, and we are also delighted to have Samuel Asarnoj of Assa Abloy to talk about their successful journey towards pricing excellence.
- The road to pricing excellence: From “Good” to “Great”, insights from the Global Pricing Study
- Pricing for profit!: It’s not a no-brainer, but a leadership challenge!
- A journey towards Pricing Excellence: Developing pricing capabilities and enabling the organization
- Determining optimal value-based prices for products and services
- Targeting customers, sharpening your offer and differentiating your pricing
- Executing smarter pricing and extracting full value
For registration and further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 21, 2012
CBI Conference Centre
Centre Point Tower
103 New Oxford St
London, WC1A 1DU
9:00 to 19:00
Join Simon-Kucher & Partners for our 2012 Commercial Excellence Conference.
The all-day event will offer a variety of sessions, with the morning focussed primarily on B2B and the afternoon B2C. In addition to our own industry experts, we are delighted to have Marco Bertini of London Business School and Colin Harper of Storecheck Marketing to talk about how sales, marketing and pricing can help your organisation grow its profits.
See detailed program and speakers here
November 13, 2012
1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Four Seasons Hotel
2050 University Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
To register, please click here.
For a detailed agenda, please click here.
Please join us for an afternoon program dedicated to marketing and pricing strategy optimization. This afternoon program will discuss the unique pricing issues facing sales and marketing professionals in the Silicon Valley. Our guest speakers will present their expert insights on technology pricing, focusing on case examples from several leading technology companies.
- Opening Remarks: Global Pricing Study - Matt Johnson, Managing Partner, Simon‐Kucher & Partners
- Big Data: disruption and opportunities in pricing, marketing and sales - Chirag Mehta, Enterprise Software Generalist, SAP
- Leveraging customer psychology - Madhavan Ramanujam, Partner, Simon‐Kucher & Partners
- Target Pricing - Joshua Bloom, Senior Director, Simon‐Kucher & Partners
- Retooling the organization for Pricing Excellence - Deepak Sharma, Director, Simon‐Kucher & Partners
October 31, 2012
Impiana KLCC Hotel
13, Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2:00pm – 5:00pm
The afternoon program provides essential insights and examples of successful marketing strategies on how to master pricing - THE key profit lever. Hosted by Simon-Kucher & Partners´ Singapore office, the Founder and Chairman, Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Hermann Simon and associates of the Singapore office will discuss the current operational and strategic needs in the area of pricing and revenue management. We will focus our talks on recent case examples from selected leading companies. Furthermore, we will present our expert knowledge and opinions on the latest marketing and pricing trends and strategies in Asia-Pacific.
You will have a unique opportunity to network with industry peers, share views and discuss experiences from inside and outside of your industry.
October 29, 2012
The Mint (auditorium)
10 Macquarie Street
2:30 – 5:30 with drinks & canapés to follow
The Simon-Kucher Strategy Forum Sydney will explore marketing and pricing opportunities in Australia. Industry keynote speakers and experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners will present best practices and moderate discussions on how to cope with today’s revenue and profit challenges.
For further information please contact us at: SydneyForum@simon-kucher.com
17 Ottobre 2012
13:30 - 18:30
The Westin Palace
Piazza della Repubblica, 20
Il periodo storico che viviamo impone alle banche di ripensare la propria strategia commerciale per recuperare la redditività perduta. Una delle sfide chiave è rispondere ai sempre più stringenti requisiti normativi attraverso una competizione intelligente in un mercato in crescente tensione.
Per le iscrizioni rivolgersi a: Cristina Liotta
October 11, 2012
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
730 Third Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10017
To register, please click here.
For a detailed agenda, please click here.
Building off the success of the previous three years’ events, Simon-Kucher & Partners’ 4th annual NYC Life Sciences Marketing & Strategy Forum will explore the unique global market access challenges that pharmaceutical companies are facing today. With a special focus on the implications of healthcare reform around the world, Simon-Kucher & Partners Life Sciences experts will present a range of relevant topics to help you improve your strategic decision-making.
Market Access Crossfire Panel - Multi-disciplinary panel representing physician, payer, and industry perspectives on trends for specialty care products
Breakout sessions -
- Accountable Care Organizations: How will they impact the US pricing landscape?
- No Drug Left Behind: The importance of P&R considerations early in the product development process
- Rx/Dx Combinations in Oncology: Dagger or double-edged sword?
- (500) Days of AMNOG in Germany: Key takeaways from the recent healthcare reform
- Emerging Markets: Beyond the Low Hanging Fruit - navigating through emerging markets in light of global economic slowdown and local access hurdles
- Emerging Markets: Paradox of Opportunity in India - tapping the potential of the Indian healthcare market
September 27, 2012
Westin Palo Alto
675 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94301
For a detailed agenda, and speaker bios, please click here.
Main Forum Speaker Topics:
- The role of P&R in asset valuation for in- and out-licensing or funding/acquisition decisions Anand Mehra, M.D., Partner, Sofinnova Ventures, Menlo Park
- Global pricing & market access – Where is the industry heading? Christian Schuler, Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- The changing environment for biosimilars Julia Hummelt, Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Getting your money’s worth – Maximizing the return on your new product launch with a value-based pricing approach Peter Ehrhardt, Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Developing a global communication platform – Successful steps to follow when crafting a value story Allison Dupuy, Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Maintaining pricing excellence across the product lifecycle of Medtech products David Lee, Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Making the right decision – Importance of P&R considerations early in the product development process Elizabeta Gorgoska, Senior Consultant, Simon-Kucher & Partners
Pre-Forum Global P&R Workshop:
This workshop is especially suited for professionals who are entering or specializing in the Life Sciences pricing and reimbursement sphere and want to come up to speed on the rapidly evolving P&R environment of key global markets.
Topics will include:
Germany – 18 months after the AMNOG: What have we learned so far?
France – The French response to the Mediator Scandal
Spain and Italy – Two countries at the center of the European Economic Crisis
Emerging Markets – How to achieve long-term market access success?
Putting it all together – Challenges of global price referencing
For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
July 25, 2012
Le Royal Meridien Shanghai
2:00pm - 4:30pm
Join Simon-Kucher & Partners at the Le Royal Meridien in Shanghai for our 2012 Simon-Kucher Life Sciences China Forum: Smart Profit Growth. Pricing experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners will provide insights into current trends in pharmaceutical and medical technology sectors along with innovative strategies and tactics to drive profitable growth in turbulent economic and regulatory environment.
Dr. Klaus Hilleke, CEO and head of Life Sciences at Simon-Kucher & Partners will share his experience on pricing and market access challenges and trends faced by pharmaceutical and medical technology companies globally. Attendees will have opportunity to network with other life sciences professionals who are actively involved in shaping their organizations' pricing strategies and tactics.
4 Luglio 2012
Milano (i dettagli sulla location verranno forniti in seguito all’iscrizione)
13.00 – 18.00
Il 2012 sarà decisivo per ritrovare opportunità di crescita e gestire in modo vincente le sfide di un mondo economico in continuo mutamento.
Ma cosa bisogna fare?
Nel momento in cui si cerca di incrementare il fatturato complessivo, il pricing innovativo diventa una condizione indispensabile per il raggiungimento degli obiettivi di crescita.
Ben consci dell’importanza strategica del pricing, ne riconosciamo il ruolo primario per lo sviluppo delle imprese e, in questo incontro, illustreremo come utilizzare questa "chiave" per aprire le porte a successo e crescita economica.
Il Comitato Organizzativo di Simon-Kucher & Partners Italia ringrazia tutti i partecipanti allo Strategy Forum "Aprire la porta del successo: il Pricing è la chiave". Potete scaricare il materiale dell'evento ed alcuni articoli a questo link.
June 13, 2012
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, DK
1:30 to 5:30 pm
With our conference we would like to share our insights and provide a networking opportunity for pricing excellence in Scandinavia. Reflecting on what is top of many managers' minds these days. Our pricing expertns will address opportunities to improve the P&L in periods of economic uncertainty. We are also delighted to have Christian Bigum of Coloplast to talk about pricing excellende at his company.
May 24, 2012
The Westin Palace. Milano
Piazza de la Repubblica 20, 20124 Milano
2:00 to 6:00 pm
Market access management in financially constrained markets: The health care reforms in Europe are changing the rules for market access of new technologies and competition for available resources requires constant communication of product value, at every stage of its life cycle.
May 10, 2012
Marina Mandarin Hotel, Singapore
1:30 to 5:30 pm
The afternoon program provides essential insights and examples of successful marketing strategies on how to master pricing – THE key profit lever.
Hosted by Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Singapore office, the global CEO Dr. Georg Tacke and associates of the Singapore office will discuss the current operational and strategic needs in the area of pricing and revenue management.
We will focus in our talks on recent case examples from selected leading companies. Furthermore, our guest speakers will present their expert insights on latest marketing and pricing trends and strategies in Asia-Pacific.
May 3, 2012
The Hub CityView
12:00pm - 7:00pm
Join Simon-Kucher & Partners at the Philadelphia Life Sciences Strategy & Marketing Forum to explore the unique pricing and market access challenges facing pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the US and globally. Experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Life Sciences division will present on a range of relevant topics to help you improve your strategic decision making. Presentations will include latest trends in oncology and biosimilars, recent healthcare reforms in Germany, China and France, as well as discussions on tactical issues around developing patient and physician segmentation, US managed markets strategies and communication platform.
April 26, 2012
Santa Clara Marriott
2700 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
1:00 to 6:00 pm
This afternoon program will discuss the unique pricing issues facing sales and marketing professionals in the Silicon Valley. Our guest speakers will present their expert insights on technology pricing, focusing on case examples from several leading technology companies.
View the agenda here.
For further information contact us at: strategyforumSF@simon-kucher.com
April 17, 2012
Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
London W1G 9DT, UK
9:00 to 19:00
This all day event to celebrate our 10 years in London will offer a variety of sessions covering a broad range of topics from product portfolio strategy to pricing change management with several sessions discussing specific industry challenges.
Reflecting on what is top on many managers' minds these days, the conference will focus on quick wins to improve the P&L in periods of economic uncertainty and steps to prepare for the future. We will present strategies and tactics drawn from our extensive project experience and dozens of discussions with CEOs we have had over the last couple of years.
For any queries please E-mail : Conferences.London@simon-kucher.com