- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
- Transport, Logistics & Travel
- Boston, USA
Juan is an expert in pricing, reimbursement and commercial strategy in the life sciences. He helps clients build and maximize their commercial potential by
- guiding product development plans to build customer value and make effective go/no go decisions
- determining optimal positioning, reimbursement, pricing and contracting strategies to prepare for launch
- developing post-launch market development and defensive strategies
- advising on building capabilities in their pricing and market access processes
He has advised more than 20 global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic companies in more than 15 countries. He has crafted strategies for 2 of the world’s 10 best selling drugs.
Juan joined Simon-Kucher and Partners LLC, the US arm of the Company, in its early stage and has led many initiatives to grow the enterprise.
Prior to joining Simon-Kucher and Partners, Juan worked for Cooper Industries, where he completed the corporate management training program and held various domestic and international assignments.
Juan received an MBA with High Honors from Boston University and a BS in Industrial Engineering from Texas A&M University.