- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
- Transport, Logistics & Travel
Copyright & Impressum
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a business consulting firm specializing in strategy, marketing, sales and pricing with offices worldwide. Our approach to consulting is one of thorough analysis and sophisticated methodology.
Dr. Georg Tacke (CEO), Dr. Klaus Hilleke (CEO), Kai Bandilla, Dr. Andreas von der Gathen, Joerg Kruetten, Dr. Rainer Meckes.
Simon-Kucher & Partners Strategy & Marketing Consultants GmbH
Amsterdam, Beijing, Bonn, Boston, Brussels, Cologne, Dubai, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Miami, Milan, Moscow, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich
District Court Bonn:
19 HRB 3771
Identification number for VAT:
DE 1221 200 22
Deutsche Bank AG Bonn
+49 (0) 228 / 9843-0
+49 (0) 228 / 9843-140
Simon-Kucher on the internet:
Simon-Kucher & Partners and its affiliates ("Simon-Kucher & Partners" or "we") provides its content on this Web site (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time.By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. Copyrights. All rights reserved. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Simon - Kucher & Partners or its licensors and is protected by German and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The content of this website must not be copied, distributed, altered, or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Some website pages also contain images copyrighted by third parties.
Simon-Kucher & Partners has no responsibility for these third-party Web sites.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Simon-Kucher & Partners and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Simon - Kucher & Partners or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Simon-Kucher & Partners or its licensors.
3. Use of Site Content. Simon-Kucher & Partners hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Simon-Kucher & Partners's prior written consent.
4. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the German laws without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
Data privacy statement:
1. Access to Simon-Kucher & Partners’ online content
Every time you access the online content of Simon-Kucher & Partners, the following information will be temporarily saved in a protocol file:
• Name of the file accessed and the URL
• The http response code
• Date and time of data access
• Volume of data transferred
• Notification of whether the data access was successful
• IP address
We reserve the right to analyze your IP address in the case of attacks on the internet infrastructure of Simon-Kucher & Partners.
2. e-mail, orders and other contacts
Your e-mail to Simon-Kucher & Partners and your e-mail address will be used solely for the purpose of corresponding with you. If you place an order, the person-related details you supply will be used only for the purpose of handling the order, including the notification of sales companies commissioned by Simon-Kucher & Partners.
3. Use and transmission of person-related data
We will use your person-related data for the sole purpose of technical website administration and to meet your wishes and requirements. Our employees and offices are obligated to maintain confidentiality.
4. Cookies and Google Analytics
5. Use and transmission of person-related data
We will use your person-related data for the sole purpose of technical website administration and to meet your requirements, for example if you apply to become an employee or an intern. We will use this data only to the extent necessary and only if you have previously given your consent. We will not disclose data to state authorities unless this is required by law. Our employees are obligated to maintain confidentiality.
Please contact us if you would like data to be corrected or deleted, or if you have any other questions or comments about data privacy.
This form enables you to contact our data protection and privacy team directly and countermand any permission granted previously to Simon-Kucher & Partners or its subsidiaries for the cause
defined in the relevant agreement and following the principles of the Safe Habor agreement.