- Bens de consumo
- Distribuição & Atacado
- Energia & Utilidades
- Máquinas e equipamentos
- Serviços B2B
- Serviços Financeiros & Bancos
- Tecnologia & Software
- Telecomunicação, Internet & Mídia
- Transporte, Logística & Turismo
Pharmaceuticals & Biotechs
Simon-Kucher helps clients to strategically maximize profits during different stages in a product's lifecycle. We have developed strategies for several of the ten best-selling pharmaceuticals in the world and have a pharmaceutical and biotechnology presence in seven key healthcare markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, and Japan). Simon-Kucher's local country experts maintain excellent long-standing relationships with key customers of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry (e.g. payers and KOLs) and assist in commercializing complex scientific and medical innovations. We work for both the human and the animal health industries.
Pricing for pharmaceuticals in many markets is heavily regulated. And once a price is set there is usually only one way the price can go in the future – down. The decision process is also very complex with national and regional health care bodies regulating the market access and the involvement of hospitals, physicians, pharmacists and patients in the buying decision.
We start working for our clients early on in the development cycle and support them all the way through to launch and later patent expiration. Based on our experience we help them determine where to focus, what the market needs, and how to address the requirements of the different stakeholders to maximize the long-term profit potential of new products.
- Global launch pricing strategy for a breakthrough oncology drug
- Evaluating the value proposition and messaging strategy for an innovative primary care product
- US pricing and contracting strategy for a paradigm shifting primary care product
- Emerging markets landscape assessment for a specialty care product
- Mock negotiation workshop for a potential blockbuster virology product
- Reimbursement stakeholder mapping for a hospital specialty product
- Developing the payer key account management approach in several key markets
- 15 of the top 20 leading medical device and diagnostics manufacturers
- 24 of the top 25 pharma companies
- 3 of the 4 largest vaccine manufacturers
- All 5 of the largest biotech manufacturers