Annual New York Growth Strategy Forum
The New York Academy of Sciences, 250 Greenwich St., New York, 10007 NY, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Annual NYC Growth Strategy Forum will explore how technology, software, media and communications companies design successful growth strategies in a fast-paced environment. Our team of industry experts and external speakers will present a range of topics focused on sharing the latest insights and trends to drive top-line growth.
Who should attend?
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management looking to network with peers and gain new insights into implementing successful top-line growth strategies. If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, finance, product or sales decision making, this is a great event to attend.
What you will learn
You will gain insights into a number of topics such as:
- Successful monetization strategies across industries
- Key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies
- The role of packaging and pricing in top-line growth
Why you should attend
- Gain exclusive access to industry experts for key insights about the latest trends in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop your professional network and share best practices with other leading professionals
- Gather important learnings that you can take back and utilize to drive growth at your company