Florent Jacquet is Senior Partner in the Paris office of Simon-Kucher. He joined the company after his graduation from HEC in Paris. Together with other associates, he co-founded the French office.
Florent focuses on topline and profitability improvement through revenue strategy reviews, product/price enhancements, omnichannel and sales strategies, customer experience optimization. Florent is member of the Banking & Insurance practices.
Recent project in B2C and B2B space include:
- Revenue & margin enhancement through 360° opportunity review generating Quick Wins
- Analysis, benchmark and transformation roadmap of revenue model due to digitalization, regulations, new entrants, changing service models
- Customer satisfaction program focusing on key processes, NPS deployment, definition and roll-out of service excellence
- Value-bases customer segmentation for a differentiated client-oriented offering and packaging
- Monetization strategies, optimization of list prices, review of discounts / rebate / derogations
- Sales enhancement through optimized sales path, sales dialog and customer experience
- Sales tooling to improve negotiation preparation and efficiently defend value
- Review and key account plans and enhancement/redefinition of sales strategy
Florent regularly publishes contribution in the general & specialized press, and teaches classes at HEC Paris.
He is co-author of La Stratégie Prix, Dunod, 2011 (3rd edition), a book that summarizes key insights on pricing, and Psychologie des Prix, De Boeck March 2015, mapping psychological effects when consumers make price decisions.
The Hotel, Waterloolaan 38, Brussels 1000 , 比利时
Hôtel Marriott Champs-Elysées, 70-72 avenue des Champs-Elysées, Paris 75008 , 法国