4th Commercial Excellence Virtual Forum - Software and Technology Monetization Edition
At Simon-Kucher & Partners, developing commercialization strategies to accelerate growth is at the core of what we do for our clients. We are independently ranked as the global #1 management consultancy in marketing, pricing and sales by Forbes and the Financial Times, and have deep experience working with a diverse mix of companies at every stage of their lifecycle. This includes advising more than 30 Unicorns and 100+ VC/PE firms on commercialization strategy topics ranging from monetizing innovation, to loyalty scheme design, to maximizing value throughout the customer lifecycle.
At the Commercial Excellence Virtual Forum: Software and Technology Monetization Edition, thought leaders and industry experts will share with you how technology companies design successful commercialization strategies that foster growth and retention.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about successful growth and monetization strategies, with a focus on Simon-Kucher’s extensive experience with software and technology leaders.
- Understand key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies that you can take back to your company to drive topline growth.
- Develop and grow your professional network with other leading professionals during our networking breaks.
Who should attend:
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management who are looking to learn how industry leaders are designing their commercialization strategies to foster organic growth.
If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, finance, product or sales decision-making, this event is for you.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Pricing, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you must register to attend.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your network. If you have any questions, please email EventsUS@simon-kucher.com.
Past Virtual Events
- Commercial Excellence Virtual Forum: All Industries - On June 10th, we hosted our first virtual forum. This all industry half-day event featured learnings on how to operate in the new normal and connected over 250+ industry leaders.
- Commercial Excellence: B2B Edition - On September 1st
- Commercial Excellence: Financial Services Edition - September 16th
We will be continuing with our virtual event series for the following industries:
- Commercial Excellence: B2C Edition - October 29th
We also have hosted hundreds of in-person events in the past. If you would like to get a glimpse into what those have looked like, watch our latest event recap video below!