COVID-19 Commercial Response Strategy
The World has been thrown into a turbulent time as COVID-19 continues to spread. This has led to workers being quarantined, stores being closed and many companies loosing revenue rapidly.
Companies must now act quickly in order to minimize the negative effects, which has led us to host a Breakfast Seminar with the topic: “COVID-19 Commercial Response Strategy”. At the event, Nicolai Broby Eckert, Partner at Simon-Kucher & Partners will present how companies can maneuver commercially through the COVID-19 crisis.
At the event we will present, amongst other:
- How to execute commercial cost reductions
- How to defend against revenue decline
- How to protect profits with smart pricing
- How to adjust the commercial strategy
- How to prepare the operating model for new realities
- How to go from defense to offense
The event is solely via livestream – after sign-up we will forward a link for you to join via. The event is free of charge.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Nordicbreakfastclub@simon-kucher.com