If we look at the major trends in the European Paper & Packaging industry two topics dominate: Firstly, sustainability and secondly, digitalization. Other trends rate far behind. This was the result of a survey we conducted pre-Covid-19 at the beginning of this year. However, Covid-19 may have reshuffled the cards for industry – or has it not?
The European Paper & Packaging Strategy Online Conference 2020 offers you the opportunity to find out how industry leaders think about today’s trends, how they deal with new and old challenges and which trends may also have a disruptive impact on your current business model. Get inspired by focused key note presentations of industry executives and Simon-Kucher experts:
- Olli Junna, Director, Pricing Excellence at UPM, on Pricing excellence at UPM Raflatac
- Christof Kölschbach, CSO at Jokey, on Being ahead of trends – Digitalization in Commercial
- Stefan Radlmayr, Founder and managing shareholder at Silphie Paper, on Silphiepaper: A competitive, truly sustainable approach to virgin fiber paper packaging
- Patrick Verhelst, CMO at Elopak, on Innovating demand to grow sustainable packaging markets
- Dr. Daniel Bornemann, Partner & Head of Global Packaging Practice at Simon-Kucher & Partners, on Trends in paper and packaging
- Mark-Daniel Rentschler, Senior Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners, on Future of B2B sales post Covid-19
Simon-Kucher & Partners is the leading consultancy in marketing, sales, strategy, digitalization and pricing and has implemented successful top line growth initiatives at many paper & packaging companies in recent years.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation we invite you to take part in our live online conference instead of an in person event.
We are looking forward to your registration!
The event will be virtual.