Looking Ahead: Driving Sustainable Growth
At Simon-Kucher & Partners, developing commercialization strategies to drive sustainable growth is at the core of what we do. Forbes and the Financial Times has ranked us as the global #1 in marketing, pricing, and sales. We have deep experience working with a diverse mix of companies at every stage of their lifecycle. Our experience includes advising more than 30 Unicorns and 100+ VC/PE firms on commercialization strategy topics ranging from monetizing innovation to loyalty design to maximizing value throughout the customer lifecycle. At the Software and Technology Monetization forum, thought leaders and industry experts will share with you how technology companies design successful commercialization strategies that foster growth and retention.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about strategies that have been successful in driving sustainable growth, with a focus on Simon-Kucher’s extensive experience with Silicon Valley leaders.
- Understand key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies that you can take back to your company to drive topline growth.
- Develop and grow your professional network with other leading professionals across industries during our networking breaks.
Who should attend:
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management, looking to learn how industry leaders design their commercialization strategies to foster sustainable organic growth.
If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, finance, product, or sales decision-making, this event is for you.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Pricing, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
Simon-Kucher & Partners is sponsoring the event; however, you need to apply to register to attend.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your network.
If you have any questions, please email EventsUS@simon-kucher.com.
This forum is part 4 of a 4 part virtual event series; scroll down to the the Upcoming Growth Strategies Virtual Forum section to view the the full series!