San Francisco Monetization and Growth Forum
Terra Gallery, 511 Harrison St, San Francisco, 94105 CA, United States
Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Monetization and Growth Forum returns to explore how technology, software, media and communications companies design successful growth strategies, penetrate new markets, and get the value they deserve for the innovations they create. Our team of industry experts and external speakers will present a range of topics focused on sharing the latest insights and trends from Silicon Valley and beyond in driving top-line-growth.
Who Should attend:
Executive leadership and senior management looking to learn how industry leaders in both the tech-world, and businesses undergoing digital transformations, are implementing successful top-line growth strategies. If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, product or sales decision making, this is the event for you.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about successful growth and monetization strategies across industries, with a focus on Simon-Kucher’s extensive experience with Silicon Valley leaders
- Understand key factors that drive best-in-class growth strategies
- Gain new insights into commercial transformation and how successful companies execute their pricing initiatives
- Discover the role of packaging and pricing in top-line growth
- Gain exclusive access to industry experts for key insights about the latest trends in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop your professional network and share best practices with other leading professionals
- Gather important learnings that you can take back and utilize to drive growth at your company
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you need to apply to register to attend.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com.