Advising companies in the component and industrial goods sector is one of our areas of expertise. In recent years, we have counted numerous suppliers to the machinery and mechanical engineering industry as clients, from large corporations to small and medium-sized businesses, and we have helped them achieve profitable growth. In doing so, we have gained in-depth industry knowledge of the challenges faced by a range of companies, including manufacturers of pumps, compressors, and tools. No matter how complex your portfolio is or how intricate your internal dynamics are, we can help you grow profitably in your economic environment.
Are your products and systems tailored to your target sales markets? What are the most important purchasing-decision criteria from the customer's perspective? We can advise you on which products and systems you need in your portfolio to address new growth areas (e.g. medium-sized markets, industry 4.0, digital added value) and gain market share in existing segments.
Would you like to increase your return on sales by two to four percentage points? We have the pricing measures to do just that. With innovative pricing models, you will be able to unlock the added value of your products and systems in future negotiations. In addition, we can help you identify “quick wins” to rapidly increase revenue.
What does your current sales approach look like? Does it target growth regions and segments? Which organizational structures and processes does your sales team need in order to grow successfully and perform effectively in the market? Together, we can develop a strategy to manage your sales resources as efficiently as possible and allocate them to new and existing customers in a targeted way to achieve maximum profit. Thanks to our extensive project experience, we understand the potential of digital technologies and know how they can impact your sales approach. We will also show you how to use customer and usage data from digital products to enhance sales activities.
Digital added-value and data-driven business models
Digitalization is impacting all areas of business. We can explain what this means for your products, monetization strategies, and processes. With the help of a comprehensive digital strategy, we can help you integrate digital products into your existing portfolio, market them successfully, and define attractive segments. In addition, we can provide you with suitable monetization approaches, including price metrics such as subscription models. During the implementation phase, we can help you adapt the role of sales to address any challenges that may arise.
At a glance
We support electronics companies by:
- Developing digital monetization strategies and supplementing existing business models with data-driven revenue models (including selecting the appropriate sales approach)
- Designing growth visions and strategies
- Setting up strategy processes and defining responsibilities in the company
- Conducting portfolio analyses and market segmentation
- Reviewing sales approaches (i.e. sales audit), optimizing sales activities, and providing sales training
- Ensuring the sales organization is customer-oriented and sales staff are being steered with incentive systems
- Supporting (global) key accounts and ensuring suitable organizational structures
- Reviewing pricing strategies and developing pricing levers at the product and customer levels
- Steering margins with systematic pricing models for transactions and projects
PartnerAmsterdam, The Netherlands
Managing Partner SwedenStockholm, Sweden
Partner and Board MemberAtlanta, USA