European Paper & Packaging Strategy Conference 2018
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel , Hugo-Eckener-Ring 15, Frankfurt 60549 , Germany
TopLine Power® – Smart packaging and digitalization
After years of focusing on standard business, many companies in the paper & packaging industry currently shift their focus towards smart packaging, consistent commercialization of their value-add and digitalization in sales, marketing and pricing.
This shift poses new challenges to traditional business models and requires paper & packaging companies to rethink their product and service portfolio, sales strategy and pricing models.
The European Paper & Packaging Strategy Conference 2018 offers you the opportunity to find out how industry leaders approach smart packaging and digitalization:
- Stefan Kunzmann, Sales, Marketing & Innovation Director Central Europe at DS Smith, on Smart corrugated packaging
- Jose Redondo, Global Pricing Excellence Leader at O-I, on Value Selling
- Eric Schmid, Vice President Commercial Management at Tetra Pak International SA, on Smart packaging at Tetra Pak
- Dr. Daniel Bornemann, Partner & Head of Global Paper & Packaging Practice at Simon-Kucher & Partners, on Smart packaging and digitalization
- Mark-Daniel Rentschler, Senior Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners, on Monetizing innovation
- Aleksander Jarosz, Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners, on Digitized Pricing: How to use AI and ML to improve profitability
Simon-Kucher & Partners is the leading consultancy in marketing, sales, digitalization and pricing and has implemented successful top line growth initiatives at many paper & packaging companies in recent years.
We look forward to meeting you at the European Paper & Packaging Strategy Conference 2018 in Frankfurt!
If you require hotel accommodations, please book directly at the hotel via the following link or call the Sheraton Reservation department at +49 69 6977 2402 to take advantage of our special rates. Space is limited, so register as soon as possible to secure your place at the conference.