Seattle B2B Commercial Excellence Roundtable
Goldfinch Tavern, 99 Union Street, Seattle, 98101 WA, United States
B2B companies are facing key challenges and disruptions in their commercial models. Among the key challenges cited include finding the right investments in digitalization efforts, pricing pressure from lower-priced competitors, and increased customer negotiation power.
Simon-Kucher & Partners is the world’s leading consultancy on advising companies how to maximize topline growth and profitability. Our B2B leadership team from Simon-Kucher will best hosting a series of roundtable breakfast sessions across North America to discuss these challenges and how businesses should respond: The key topics discussed in this sessions will be:
- Understanding your price-value relationship: A framework your leadership team can leverage to understand the price-value positioning of your company
- Pricing Excellence in B2B: Practical steps your commercial teams should adopt to effectively monetize the value of your products and services
- Digitalization in B2B: How to optimize your commercial strategy in an increasingly digital world
This compact 90 minute roundtable discussion is geared towards executive leadership and senior management looking to network with peers and gain new insights into commercial excellence. We look forward to welcoming you at the event and will be happy to discuss your specific questions with you!
Who should attend?
Executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing growth strategies for their companies across all B2B industries.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Founder, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Strategy
- Industries: Building Materials, Machinery, Manufacturing, B2B Services, Chemicals, O&G
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners. If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com