Martin Deutschenbaur is a Director with Simon-Kucher in London and Munich. He is leading the Telecom Practice in UK, The Netherlands, and USA/Canada. He is specialized in developing marketing, brand, segment, and go-2-market strategies as well as building future-proof pricing models, including digital monetization. To date he has advised more than 30 telecom providers and internet businesses globally.
Recent topics he was working on include for example:
- Transformation of organization in digital marketing/offer company
- How to overcome toxic pricing structures with future-proof data price models beyond just GBs
- Youth offer marketing which goes beyond only price discounts
- Transformation of organization from product to segment marketing champion
- Positioning of multi-brands and differentiation and steering
- Revenue turnaround program, from price taker to price maker