Chuck is a Partner in Simon-Kucherʼs Boston office. He primarily supports healthcare companies across sub-sectors, including medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and private equity healthcare portfolio companies. He has experience with a number of healthcare markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Chuck brings to his clients deep business expertise in strategic marketing, business development, and sales. Examples of his recent work include:
- Monetization strategy for a novel genomic sequencing platform
- Go-to-market strategy for a large medical technology company
- Commercial due diligence for a mid-size diagnostics company
- New product pricing and reimbursement strategy for a start-up
- Field force optimization for a leading biotechnology company
- Value messaging strategy for a large pharmaceutical company
- Pricing excellence program for a leading wound care company
Chuck regularly speaks at Simon-Kucher and healthcare industry conferences. He also guest lectures at MBA programs, including the MIT Sloan School of Management and the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell.
Before joining Simon-Kucher, Chuck gained professional experience in both engineering and business. He worked in R&D in the life sciences and semiconductor industries as well as in strategic planning and business development.
Chuck earned an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management where he was a Siebel Scholar. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering as well as a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, where he graduated with high distinction.
In the news
Medical Diagnostic and Diagnostic Industry