Professional pricing is one of the most critical topics for business. Just a 5% improvement in pricing can boost profits easily by 30% to 50%. Companies that get it right will secure success now and in the future, whereas those that put pricing on the backburner are leaving their business at serious risk. How powerful is your company when it comes to pricing?
The Annual Chicago Pricing Forum on Thursday, July 25, 2019 is the event where you can learn what best-in-class companies do to get ahead of the competition. This year, we’ll be exploring the importance of pricing power and how to use it to boost the topline. This is a valuable opportunity to expand your network and share perspectives with sales and pricing experts from a wide range of industries. You will gain top insights from our knowledge-packed presentations and panel discussions led by guest speakers and Simon-Kucher experts.
Among many essential pricing and sales topics, the event will cover how to:
- Understand and harness your pricing power
- Kickstart your pricing transformation
- Avoid and diffuse price wars in competitive markets
- Succeed with alternative revenue models and price structures
The 2018 Chicago Pricing Forum received amazing feedback from attendees including:
“I cannot think of anything I would change. Looking forward to next year’s event.”
“Great information, great location, such a needed topic to explore and learn Best In Class examples”
“Helped me understand all the similar problems that other companies struggle with when it comes to pricing.”
Who should attend?
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing commercial excellence and pricing strategies for their companies.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas in all industries: Pricing, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
Why you should attend: Join us if you’re interested in…
- … Gaining practical insights from successful companies to kick-start pricing transformations
- … Learning about methods and tools to systematically increase your Pricing Power and boost profits
- … Having a discussion on alternative revenue models and price structures that work for you and your customers
- … Networking with peers & industry leaders
Featured Simon-Kucher Experts
Are you involved in developing commercial excellence and pricing strategies in your company? Then join us for the Chicago Pricing Forum 2019.
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you need to register to attend.
Date and Location
Date: July 25th, 12:00-6:30 pm
Location: Kimpton Gray Hotel - 122 W Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603, United States of America