Stepping into the new consumer healthcare decade
How to successfully manage channel partners beyond the stationary pharmacy
This year marks the beginning of a new decade – A decade expected to further accelerate digitalization, innovative channel positioning and new commercialization models. By the unprecedented challenge of the COVID-19 crisis, this trend is especially fortified for the Healthcare industry. In this wake new channels selling CHC products are emerging and they leave Consumer Healthcare companies with the task to manage additional channel partners beyond the stationary pharmacies to be ready for the "new normal".
With this in mind, we cordially invite you to join our virtual CHC Strategy Forum. Key questions of the forum are:
- How are shifts in shopper behavior and new players changing the OTC Market Landscape ?
- How can CHC manufacturers successfully manage online pharmacies, pharmacy platforms and other online partners?
- How can CHC manufacturers collaborate with newly emerging digital start-ups?
We are looking forward to discuss these and other questions together with our industry experts Leonie Sommer (OnlineDoctor), Fabian Kaske (Dr. Kaske), and Peter Menk (pro AvO) who will provide valuable insights and give hands-on recommendations to set in action.
Why You Should Attend:
The CHC Strategy Forum is a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts about the latest trends in commercial excellence as well as go-to-market and growth strategies. It offers a valuable chance to connect with other leading industry professionals about best practices for promoting topline growth and defending profits in a competitive business environments.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director, Manager
- Functional areas: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Strategy
- Industry: Consumer Healthcare
The event will be virtual.