Online sales, changed buying behavior, and digital tools are set to change traditional sales organizations profoundly in the next five years. Is your company prepared?
This year’s European Sales Conference, taking place on Thursday, May 9th, 2019, brings top sales experts under one roof to discuss how to get sales organizations ready for the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet accomplished industry leaders as well as sales executives, expand your network, and participate in knowledge-packed breakout sessions led by dedicated Simon-Kucher experts:
- Value selling
- Sales steering
- Segmentation and channels
- Digitalization of sales processes
- Sales transformation
- Growth strategy
- Digital Sales Excellence in B2B
- Peer Pricing empowered by digital solutions/AI
In addition, four leading industry professionals will also share valuable market insights in keynote presentations.
- Dr. Raphael Troitzsch, Head of Automotive Solutions & Smart Homes at Swiss Re
- Marcel Andriessen, Chief Sales Officer at Carousel Logistics
- Michael Bock, Vice President of Strategic Business Development at Bilfinger
- Christopher McLachlan, Head of Company Builder at EnBW
Staying ahead of the curve is essential for sustainable success. Get your sales force ready for the future and attend the European Sales Conference 2019!
Building on over 30 years of experience with sales effectiveness projects, Simon-Kucher & Partners has developed an innovative Sales Opportunity Self-Assessment tool for senior executives and sales managers. Taking only five minutes to complete, the sales survey provides immediate, actionable results tailored to your industry and market along with a best-in-class benchmarking analysis across three sales categories: sales strategy, sales organization and deployment as well as sales enabling factors.
Fill out the survey today and use the promotion code at the end to receive a discounted registration rate.
Hilton Frankfurt Airport
The Squaire, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, Germany