2nd Annual Denver Roundtable
Professional pricing is critical to current & sustained success for any business, and companies are increasingly turning their focus on price strategy to stay competitive and responsive to market demand.
In 2019, we’ve seen several pricing trends emerge: from simplification of product/go-to-market offerings, to introduction of recurring revenue models, to exploration of alternative price metrics to best capture value delivery. Many of these trends have yielded successful results, paying dividends on the research and implementation efforts backing them.
On October 15th, Simon-Kucher & Partners will be holding their 2nd Annual Denver Roundtable to discuss these and other impactful pricing strategies. Join us to explore the hottest topics in pricing from 2019, hear from industry experts on how to successfully apply best-in-class strategies, and network with business leaders who are also interested in the power of price strategy.
Who Should Attend?
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management who are responsible for developing growth strategies for their companies.
Why You Should Attend: Join us if you’re interested in…
- … Discussing the latest pricing trends in 2019
- … Engaging in Q&A with experts who have demonstrated success in applying the best in price strategy
- … Gaining practical insights from successful companies to kick-start pricing transformations
- … Having a discussion on alternative revenue models, metrics, and price structures that work for you and your customers
- … Networking with peers & industry leaders
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you need to apply to register to attend.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com.
Speaker list and agenda to be announced soon!