The 4th Commercial Strategy Forum - São Paulo
A part of the Simon-Kucher & Partners' Latin American Commercial Strategy Series
As budgeting processes kicks off, managers set goals for 2020 and lay out their plans to achieve them. Most mature companies have gone a long way in optimizing efficiency and reducing costs. However, as competitive pressure rises across industries and markets (with increasing discounts, more frequent price wars, more aggressive promotions, etc), two fundamental questions have been growing ever more important: How to drive growth without destroying value? And how to extract better margins from our sales? For companies operating in the volatile economic context of Latin America, the way to succeed lies in exploring top line power.
Life Science Session: (side session to main event)
With high-priced drugs entering the market and the Ministry of Health and private healthcare providers looking for solutions to cope with rising costs on healthcare, innovative contracting becomes more relevant for the sustainability of the Brazilian healthcare system.
Get the insight on what possibilities innovative contracting entail and discuss with recognized leaders in the field.
- Melina Konig; Marketing and Sales Director at Nexans Brasil: “Challenges of pricing management in changing times”
- Flavio Teixeira; RM, Marketing and S&OP Director at International Meal Company (IMC): “Principles and challenges of strategic pricing in food service”
- Manuel Osorio, Managing Partner Latin America: "Pricing after crisis"
- Teddy Mann, Brazil Managing Director: "Trends in retail"
- Carlos Zink, Manager: "Embracing customers irrationality"
- Guilherme Nami, Senior Consultant: "Generating competitive advantages through Artificial Intelligence"
- Lais Schoenacker, Consultant: "Innovative contracting in the Brazilian healthcare system" (Life Science side session to main event)
Cost to Attend and Registration Deadline:
There is no registration fee for up to 2 people from each company. We will contact the subscribers to confirm the participation and in case there are additional registrations, there will be a cost of R$ 3.900 per person to confirm them.
Registration is open until August 30th.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about this event.
Phone: +55 11 3279-5500