The 4th Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum
Marriott Marquis Houston, 1777 Walker Street, Houston, 77010 TX, United States
The Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum is an annual event for top executives involved in developing growth strategies for their companies. Its objective is to share innovative practices on strategic price management and commercial excellence that help defend and grow profits in challenging market environments. It is an exclusive opportunity to network and exchange ideas with thought leaders from leading companies across industries.
In many sectors, particularly in O&G and associated industries, markets have become increasingly difficult to predict. Over the last year, strong volatility and unforeseen cost increases have forced many companies into short term pricing action. However, most price increases fail to meet their targets: Only 1 out of 10 companies routinely achieve the pricing goals they set for themselves – a catastrophic result.
With increasing volatility, how can your company make sure price increases keep up with cost developments? What other strategies can your business apply to increase the topline and defend profits in uncertain environments? And ultimately, how can the trend from hunter to the hunted be reversed and profitable long-term growth achieved? Learn what world class organizations are doing to avoid the margin squeeze and to make their companies future-proof.
In the 4th Houston Strategy & Pricing Forum we will:
- Present strategies to grow the topline and boost profits in volatile markets and in competitive environments marked by uncertainty.
- Share practical insights from leading companies to avoid the commodity trap.
- Present methods and tools to implement price increases that do not lag behind cost increases and that stick.
Speakers & Topics:
- Where Wit Meets Grit: Implementing a New Pricing System Through Sales Agents
Todd Lucey, General Manager, Endress+Hauser
- Competitive B2B Pricing for Complex Systems
Patrick Taylor, Global Pricing Leader, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- “If you build it, they will come” – Using Customer Segmentation to Uncover Market Needs
Jay Verrill, Senior Director of Business Strategy & Analytics, Houston Astros
- Topline Growth in Volatile Markets: How to Increase Prices Successfully
Philip Daus, Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Monetizing and Managing Volatility in a Digital World
Andre Weber, Managing Partner, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Commercial Tips & Tricks to Combat Volatility
Dave Clement, Director, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Strategy
- Industries: O&G, industrials, machinery, manufacturing, chemicals, B2B services, private equity, others
- Executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing growth strategies for their companies across B2B industries.
In last year’s edition, more than 100 executives from companies such as Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Siemens, TechnipFMC, Lennox, Halliburton, Discover, Ecolab, Ericsson, Nalco, NCI Coal Coating, Weir Oil & Gas, MSI, Masterduct, Benteler, CEMIX, Epicor, FleetPride, XaaSZoom and Direct Energy participated.
Why you should attend:
Exclusive access to learn from industry experts about the latest trends in go-to-market and growth strategies as well as commercial and pricing excellence. Network with other leading industry professionals and share best practices.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $495 (until August 30th)
- Regular Registration Fee: $795
Simon-Kucher & Partners will donate all proceeds from this event to the Houston Foodbank. Each registration will provide more than 1500 nutritious meals and hope to hungry children, families and seniors in our community.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com.