Leading the Next Wave of Innovation
The coronavirus pandemic has produced an unusual recession with stock market highs, fewer delinquencies and an unprecedented wall of money flowing into banks. In this virtual forum we explore how COVID-19 continues to reshape consumer banking and financial behaviors, and ways to optimize pricing, distribution and product strategies for a new competitive landscape. Learn how to position your organization to lead the way and drive the next wave of innovation.
Why should you attend?
- Acquire the tools to track and understand how consumer behaviors are evolving in retail banking, wealth management and payments as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
- Ignite customer acquisition and retention through sales excellence, digital strategies and network optimization
- Rethink deposit management, lending and open-banking strategies
Who should attend:
Senior to C-suite level executives from retail-banking, wealth management, payment and commercial banking divisions at big to mid-size banks.
This event is geared towards executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing commercial excellence and pricing strategies for their companies, and are looking to learn how industry leaders are designing their ‘new normal’ strategies.
If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, product tor sales decision making, this is the event for you.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Pricing, Product
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you need to apply to register to attend.
If you have any questions, please email EventsUS@simon-kucher.com
This forum is part 3 of a 4 part virtual event series; scroll down to the the Upcoming Growth Strategies Virtual Forum section to view the the full series!
Additional speakers to be announced soon!