Dallas Strategy & Pricing Forum 2019
The Dallas Strategy & Pricing Forum 2019 is aimed at executives from large and mid-sized companies of all industries. Its objective is to share innovative practices on commercial excellence and strategic price management that help increase profits in challenging market environments. It is an exclusive opportunity to network and exchange ideas with executives from companies across industries.
US Companies in 2019 are facing a margin squeeze created by two key challenges. The first is the continuous pressure on costs due to higher freights, volatile raw material prices and new tariffs. The second comes from growing online sales channels and accelerating digitalization. Pressure on the topline is tighter than ever.
In this environment, the long-term success of companies will depend largely on their ability to adapt and build strategies around the customer – not only around their products – and to design monetization strategies that protect and increase their profitability.
Is your company prepared to deal with current topline pressures, and will you do better than your industry? Will your price increase keep up with cost developments? Do you know what drives customer value and what products to offer in which channel to each type of customer? Is your monetization strategy forward-looking and is it based on willingness-to-pay?
Attending this event will help you evaluate your answers to these questions and learn what best-in-class companies across industries are doing to avoid the margin squeeze and become future-proof.
Who should attend?
The event is for executive leadership, senior management and pricing practitioners looking to network with peers, learn new skills and gain insights about the latest trends for commercial excellence. If you are in a role that requires strategy, sales, marketing, finance, product, or pricing decision-making, this event is for you.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, Owner, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Sales, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Strategy
- Industries: B2B (e.g. technology, industrials, building materials, services), B2C (e.g. consumer goods, retail, QSR), private equity
- Leadership and senior management involved in developing growth strategies for their companies.
Why you should attend
As leading strategy & marketing consultancy and “world leader in pricing” (The Economist), Simon-Kucher is the recognized expert in its field. Join us in Dallas to:
- Gain exclusive insights from industry experts while they share best practices and leading trends in commercial strategy, pricing and more.
- Learn important strategies and implementation tactics that you can take back to your company to drive topline growth in a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop and grow your professional network with other leading professionals across industries during our networking breaks and hosted reception.
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $495 (until April 15th)
- Regular Registration Fee: $695 (Until May 25th)
- Week-of Registration Fee: $795
If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com