New York Consumer & Retail Roundtable
We are excited to bring to you an event unlike anything we’ve done before!
New format: We realized that the best moments in previous forums were when everyone shared their specific company actions and situations. Therefore we designed an event around that with a focus on being interactive! You drive the discussion. You’ll be able to voice questions throughout the event and then hear how your peers have tackled these issues.
- We’ll introduce three different topics at the beginning. Each topic is something that’s been top of mind in the industry lately!
- Then we’ll move into roundtable discussions: there will be one table for each topic, and you’ll get to spend time at each table so everyone gets a chance to talk about all the topics, get their questions answered, etc.
Hot relevant topics we’ll cover at the event:
- Monetizing innovation: How to successfully launch new products, what new consumer trends (e.g. sustainability, brand ethos, etc.) you should be leveraging and how to do so...
- Tariffs: Can or should we increase prices to account for higher tariffs, what would be on the impact on holiday shopping…
- How to prepare for a downturn: What worked / didn’t work in 2008, what are different companies doing to prepare, what should you be prioritizing…
Special guests: Our special guests will be present at the event participating in the different roundtable discussions and joining us for the re-cap panel at the end to share their top takeaways. We look forward to sharing the stage with:
- Susan Fisher, VP of Marketing for Delta Faucets
- David Solomon, VP of Footwear & Equipment for Vans
- …and more to come!
Cocktail reception in a suite at the Barclays Center: Join us after the event for cocktails and catch the Brooklyn Nets vs Indiana Pacers!
If you are interested in attending this event, please email EventsUS@simon-kucher.com