Nordics Breakfast Club | Servitization
The effects from COVID-19 on firms have been widespread and will undoubtedly have a lasting impact on the business world, affecting firms on their commercial performance and forcing them to look for new revenue streams. Servitization has emerged as a key strategy to drive growth and can help your company come out of the pandemic stronger than before, as customer risk aversion and reduced cash flows urge the transition from traditional product sales to service-based strategies where margins are typically higher.
Join us on November 4th from 09:00-10:00 CET to learn more about how firms can benefit from servitization to increase sales and profits. At the webinar we will present how to:
- Readjust your servitization to the new market dynamics
- Identify customer needs and adapt the service design and offering portfolio
- Align the monetization model to customer preferences
- Optimize the channel management and sales strategy
- Foster monetization through effective processes & infrastructure
The event is a solely livestreamed session – Once registered for the event, you will receive a link for the session. The event is free of charge.
As the world’s number one Topline consultancy, Simon-Kucher has helped firms to optimize topline growth within hundreds of businesses across a broad range of industries.