Sydney Marketing & Pricing Strategy Forum
Watermans Room, 12-Micron, Tower 1, Level 2/100 Barangaroo Avenue, 2000 NSW, Australia
What’s the forum about?
The Forum provides essential insights on successful approaches to master pricing – the key profit lever.
Expert speakers will discuss the current operational and strategic needs in the areas of pricing, revenue management, product marketing and value selling.
- Learn first-hand from Simon-Kucher & Partners, the world’s leading pricing advisor
- Discuss the latest global trends in marketing, sales and pricing – and their implications for you
- Gain insights on regional challenges in heterogeneous markets in Asia-Pacific
- Learn from best practices across a variety of industries
- Discover best-in-class tools and methods
The Marketing & Pricing Strategy Forum is tailored to Executives, marketing, product, transformation and sales managers, and strategy and planning managers. Other leaders involved in the development of strategic, commercial and marketing plans will also greatly benefit from the event.
As we only have a limited number of places, please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Ticket bookings will close on Friday, October 27. Tickets: $95 includes canapés & drinks.
Your contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9112 1301.