Dr. Yu is a Director in the Life Sciences division of Simon-Kucher & Partners in Boston. She has assisted global pharmaceutical and medical device companies in various strategic challenges in the US, EU, and China. Her work is focused on:
- Organizational pricing excellence including price strategy, setting, execution, and governance
- Developing global launch pricing and market access strategy
- Optimizing pricing and market access strategies for pipeline and in-line products
- Optimizing organizational effectiveness and processes in pricing and external affairs
- Early market access landscape assessment
- Pricing and contracting strategy in the US
She received her PhD in Bioinorganic Chemistry from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and carried out her postdoctoral research at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is the author and coauthor of many high-impact peer-reviewed scientific publications and has presented at major national and international conferences. During her time in Simon-Kucher, she has international work experience in Germany and China.