Ian is a consultant in our Boston office, and is a member of Simon-Kucher’s Life Sciences practice.
He supports companies in a variety of sectors, including medical technology, digital health, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and consumer health. He has experience working with the US and EU-5 healthcare markets. Some recent project experiences include:
- Go-to-market strategy for a startup digital therapeutics company
- Portfolio pricing strategy for a leading contact lens company
- Launch price optimization for a large diagnostics manufacturer
- Key account negotiation and discounting strategy for a large medical products supplier
- Launch pricing and value story strategy for a startup pharmaceutical company
Prior to joining Simon-Kucher, Ian worked in the strategic pricing division of a large convenience store and gas station company, where he developed a retail gas pricing model used to predict competitor reactions to price changes across the company’s 500+ locations.
Ian earned a B.S. in Finance and Economics from Boston College.