Max is a Director in the Life Sciences division at Simon-Kucher & Partners based in Boston.
While at the firm, Max has supported a number of leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies in various business capacities, including:
- Optimization of evidence generation strategies
- Early pricing and market access potential assessments
- Payer value-story development
- Global launch and lifecycle pricing and contracting strategies
- Strategic and tactical preparation of payer negotiations
- Organizational excellence for pricing and market access teams
Max has worked in a wide variety of therapeutic areas and gained experience in a number of healthcare markets, including the EU-5, Japan, and the US.
Prior to joining the Simon-Kucher team in 2014, Max earned a BSc and an MSc in business administration from WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management.