Okan Çetintürk is a director at Simon Kucher Istanbul office and is responsible for the company’s business in B2C and Software / Internet / Media. He is also a member of global Consumer & Retail practice. Prior to Simon-Kucher, he worked as an internal consultant at EMC’s HQ in Hopkinton, Massachusetts with a focus on sales, services and process/governance improvement topics.
- New market entry and growth strategies
- Pricing and revenue growth strategies,
- Portfolio optimization and new product introduction
- Sales excellence and effectiveness
- RTM modeling and trade term optimization
- Omnichannel and digital transformation topics.
In his consulting projects, he worked with numerous global and regional companies on how to sustainably boost their profits and establish sustainable growth. He has advised clients in a variety of industries with product offerings ranging from consumer goods to technology offerings.
Okan holds a degree in Mechatronics Engineering from Sabanci University and a Masterʼs degree in Business Administration with a concentration on marketing from Brandeis International Business School.