Copyright & Imprint
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a business consulting firm specializing in strategy, marketing, sales and pricing with offices worldwide. Our approach to consulting is one of thorough analysis and sophisticated methodology.
- Kai Bandilla (Managing Partner, Paris/Brussels)
- Mark Billige (Managing Partner, UK)
- Dr. Andreas von der Gathen (Senior Partner, Bonn)
- Dr. Rainer Meckes (Senior Partner, Bonn)
- Onno Oldeman (Managing Partner, Amsterdam)
- Madhavan Ramanujam (Partner, San Francisco)
- Brad Soper (Partner, Atlanta)
- Dr. Georg Tacke (CEO)
- David Vidal (Partner, Paris)
Simon-Kucher & Partners Strategy & Marketing Consultants GmbH
Amsterdam, Atlanta, Barcelona, Beijing, Bonn, Boston, Brussels, Cairo, Chicago, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Mexico City, Milan, Mountain View, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Santiago de Chile, São Paulo, Singapore, Shanghai, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich
District Court Bonn:
19 HRB 3771
Identification number for VAT:
DE 212 241 020
Deutsche Bank AG Bonn
IBAN: DE75 3807 0059 0055 5029 00
+49 228 9843 0
+49 228 9843 140
Simon-Kucher on the internet:
Simon-Kucher & Partners and its affiliates ("Simon-Kucher & Partners" or "we") provides its content on this Web site (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time.By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. Copyrights. All rights reserved. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Simon - Kucher & Partners or its licensors and is protected by German and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The content of this website must not be copied, distributed, altered, or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Some website pages also contain images copyrighted by third parties.
Limitation of liability for internal content: The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links: Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Simon-Kucher & Partners and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Simon - Kucher & Partners or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Simon-Kucher & Partners or its licensors.
3. Use of Site Content. Simon-Kucher & Partners hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Simon-Kucher & Partners's prior written consent.
4. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the German laws without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.