3rd Commercial Excellence Virtual Forum – Financial Services Edition
Until we have a vaccine for Covid-19, the economy will struggle to return to sustained, steady growth. Infections will start to rise again, and re-openings will likely be followed by another lockdown, and subsequently, a deceptive return to normality.
The current bank business model, designed for the pre-pandemic era and heavily reliant on face-to-face interactions across the customer journey is increasingly out of step with the times.
In this virtual forum, we will explore how financial institutions, including retail/business banks, wealth management, and asset management firms, can develop resilience and agility within existing infrastructures. We realign digital, mobile, and remote channels, in addition to brick-and-mortar assets, to better service existing clients and acquire new ones. Additionally, we will explore new client-centric value propositions and business models that can be generated through the broader financial ecosystem.
Join us as we investigate:
- Product and service design decisions in the face of the resurgent crisis and evolving client behaviors
- Critical digital elements and hurdles we must overcome to arrive at a more agile, resilient distribution and servicing model
- Creating new and reorienting business models towards profitability and growth
- Learn how to translate the pandemic’s challenges into opportunities to reinvent and emerge stronger
Who should attend?
Senior to C-suite level executives in asset management, business banking, retail banking and wealth management in the US and Canada.
- Sample titles: CXO, Managing Director, President, Executive VP, SVP, VP, Senior Director, Director
- Functional areas: Marketing, sales, revenue management, digital, operations, strategy
- Focus areas: Consumer/Retail banking, business banking, wealth management, asset management
Why should you attend?
- Acquire new insights on the role of best-in-class digital capabilities post-pandemic
- Build an agile, resilient distribution and servicing infrastructure
- Network with other leading executives and industry experts, and hear the latest thinking on pricing, product and distribution strategies. We look forward to welcoming you at the event and hope you can join us for the virtual cocktail reception afterward!
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners. It is free to attend but you must apply to register to attend.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact EventsUS@simon-kucher.com
Senior Director, Cross Platform Client Growth,Royal Bank of Canada
Managing Director, Blackrock
Managing Editor, BAI Banking Strategies
Managing Partner at Helios Innovation Group
Head of Product & Data, Qapital
Independent Director, Carlyle Tactical Private Credit Fund
EVP Product & Services, Investment Planning Counsel
Senior Marketing Leader
Senior Vice President - Digital Product: Originations and Financial Wellness, KeyBank
Former CEO of Canada and Global Head of Portfolio Trading, ITG Canada
Chief Administrative Officer, Wealth Management & Investment Services, US Bank