Annual Life Science Strategy Forum
Aloft Chicago O'Hare, 9700 Balmoral Ave, 60018 IL, Verenigde Staten
Simon-Kucher is pleased to announce our Chicago Life Science Strategy Forum which will be held on June 5, 2019, in Chicago, IL. The 2019 forum will coincide with the American Society for Clinical Oncology Conference, creating a platform for pharma, biotech, and other healthcare industry experts to connect and network. The location is extremely convenient to O’Hare airport, so if you are on your way out of town or coming in for the event your transportation will be easy. The forum will feature thought leaders in dynamic discussions addressing trends in specialty and oncology market access both in the US and Ex-US, alignment of commercial strategy for brand success, and innovative approaches to the engagement of patients through digitalization. The meeting will also feature an engaging panel discussion on the Oncology Care Model.
Why you should attend:
- Gain new insights into current and evolving trends both in the US and Ex-US
- Gain insights on aligning your commercial activities to ensure brand success
- Hear about new opportunities to engage with patients through digitalization
- Network with other leading industry professionals
- Hear from providers and payers on the front-lines of the Oncology Care Model Demonstration Project
Lunch will be provided, so please feel free to join us for the entire day, the morning, or the afternoon.
Contact: This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners. If you have any questions please feel free to contact eventsUS@simon-kucher.com