The Pricing Forum 2019
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SD , Verenigd Koninkrijk
Join us for The Pricing Forum 2019
The Pricing Forum is scaling up! Join us for our new two day event on the 23 and 24 May at The Brewery in Central London.
Monetisation, digitalisation, innovation... these are the buzz-words we hear every day, but what do they really mean, and how can you apply them to your business in the pursuit of commercial excellence and topline growth?
Hear the Rt Hon Kenneth Clarke CH QC MP, longest serving MP and Former Chancellor of the Exchequer, deliver his keynote speech covering Brexit, its implications for the UK economy and the UK's new role in Europe and the world.
Which days are relevant for you?
Delegates are welcome to attend either or both days:
- Day 1 will address the strategic priorities of achieving and maintaining topline growth, incorporating thought-provoking keynote sessions, panel debates and case study presentations from leading industry professionals and Simon-Kucher experts.
- Day 2 will provide an interactive and hands-on experience for pricing practitioners, combining a pricing foundations workshop, a must for anyone working in a pricing-related role or function, with a series of curated round-tables offering the opportunity to share knowledge and learn from a diverse range of industry professionals.
Who should attend
The Pricing Forum is for executive leadership, senior management and pricing practitioners looking to network with peers, learn new skills and gain insights about the latest trends for commercial excellence. If you are in a role that requires pricing, strategy, marketing, finance, product, or sales decision making, this is a great event for you to attend.
Participation is relevant for practitioners at all levels and from all industries, including:
- Chief Executives
- Finance Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Sales Executives
- Pricing Professionals
- Product Management Executives
Why you should attend
As a recent Management Consultancies Association Award winner and gold medal recipient in ‘Marketing, Branding & Pricing’ in The Financial Times’ UK Leading Management Consultants report, Simon-Kucher are the recognised experts in our field.
Join us at The Pricing Forum 2019 to:
- Gain exclusive insights from industry experts while they share best practices and leading trends in innovation, strategy, digitalisation and more.
- Learn important strategies and implementation tactics that you can take back to your company to drive topline growth in a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop and grow your professional network with other leading professionals in your field.