5th Commercial Excellence Virtual Forum - Consumer Edition
In the wake of the crisis and the pandemic, many of us have begun to expect the unexpected. Across the plethora of B2C companies, from manufacturers to retailers, there has been a range of outcomes from winners to bankruptcies. The questions to answer are manifold. How do you ensure that you win during the crisis and after we have settled into the new normal? What are the lessons learned and best practices to ensure that your business model is resilient against future unpredictability? Better yet, how can you disrupt to stay on top of consumer trends and stay ahead of the competition?
With the right tools, B2C businesses can thrive against all odds if they embrace speed and flexibility. Preparedness is crucial across all elements of your commercial strategy – pricing, sales and go-to-market models. Your assortment and branding techniques should have a finger on the pulse of current consumer trends to avoid becoming outdated and irrelevant. And perhaps most important of all in today’s environment, you must not only develop digital capabilities, but build them out to ensure a robust presence. All these are just a few elements to achieving a commercial agility that will carry you through volatile times.
Join Simon-Kucher & Partners for our 2020 Virtual Consumer Forum to hear our industry experts discuss these topics, along with other key learnings from the pandemic crisis and best practices for ensuring resilience in an often fickle market.
Why should you attend?
- Exclusive access to learn from industry experts about the latest trends driving commercial excellence, including monetization & pricing and go-to-market & sales strategies in a volatile environment
- Network with other leading industry professionals and share best practices. We look forward to welcoming you at the event and hope you can join us for the virtual cocktail reception afterward!
Who should attend?
Executive leadership and senior management, who are involved in developing commercial excellence for their companies.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, General Manager, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Marketing, Pricing, Strategy, Business Development, Merchandising, Finance, Sales
This event is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, it is free to attend but you must apply to register to attend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact EventsUS@simon-kucher.com
Past Virtual Events:
- Commercial Excellence: All Industries - On June 10th, we hosted our first virtual forum. This all industry half-day event featured learnings on how to operate in the new normal and connected over 250+ industry leaders.
- Commercial Excellence: B2B Edition - September 1st
- Commercial Excellence: Financial Services Edition - September 16th
- Commercial Excellence: Software & Technology Edition - October 1st
Upcoming Virtual Events:
- Private Equity: Accelerate organic growth out of the COVID dip - November 18th
We also have hosted hundreds of in-person events in the past. If you would like to get a glimpse into what those have looked like, watch our latest event recap video below!