Commercial excellence and customer satisfaction in financial services
SapientRazorfish , London Eden House, 8 Spital Square, London E1 6DU , Wielka Brytania
Join us for Simon-Kucher & Partners’ Banking Strategy Forum in London, where experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners and industry will present perspectives and discuss pragmatic strategies for maximising revenues in a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
In an era where banks will have to compete to retain front-facing customer relationships, innovative strategies for enhancing customer loyalty and reducing churn must be employed.
- Understand how different facets of financial services (retail banking, corporate banking, private & wealth management, fintech) can maximise their revenues given increasing competition due to the launch of PSD II / Open Banking and other regulatory changes
- Evaluate using established behavioral practices to strengthen customer loyalty through gamification
- Get a global perspective on the interaction of fintechs and banks in a rapidly evolving regulatory landscape
- Learn how wealth managers and private bankers can minimise customer attrition through data analytics
- Network and share ideas with experts from Simon-Kucher as well as the industry