Chuck is a Partner in Simon-Kucherʼs Boston office. He supports healthcare companies across sub-sectors, including medical technology, healthcare services and healthcare IT. He also advises pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on new business models for digital technologies. Chuck brings to his clients deep business expertise in marketing, pricing, and sales. Examples of his recent work include:
- Pricing and sales excellence program for a leader in healthcare communication services
- Monetization strategy for a novel prescription digital therapeutic
- Pricing and packaging strategy for a healthcare IT company
- Commercial due diligence for a mid-size diagnostics company
- Field force optimization for a leading biotechnology company
Chuck regularly speaks at Simon-Kucher and healthcare industry conferences. He also speaks at MBA programs, including the MIT Sloan School of Management and the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell.
Before joining Simon-Kucher, Chuck gained professional experience in both engineering and business. He worked in R&D in the life sciences and semiconductor industries as well as in strategic planning and business development.
Chuck earned an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management where he was a Siebel Scholar. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering as well as a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, where he graduated with high distinction.