Florent Jacquet is Senior Partner in the Paris office of Simon-Kucher. He joined the company after his graduation from HEC in Paris. Together with other associates, he co-founded the French office.
Florent focuses on topline and profitability improvement through revenue strategy reviews, product/price enhancements, omnichannel and sales strategies, customer experience optimization. Florent is member of the Banking & Insurance practices.
Recent project in B2C and B2B space include:
- Revenue & margin enhancement through 360° opportunity review generating Quick Wins
- Analysis, benchmark and transformation roadmap of revenue model due to digitalization, regulations, new entrants, changing service models
- Customer satisfaction program focusing on key processes, NPS deployment, definition and roll-out of service excellence
- Value-bases customer segmentation for a differentiated client-oriented offering and packaging
- Monetization strategies, optimization of list prices, review of discounts / rebate / derogations
- Sales enhancement through optimized sales path, sales dialog and customer experience
- Sales tooling to improve negotiation preparation and efficiently defend value
- Review and key account plans and enhancement/redefinition of sales strategy
Florent regularly publishes contribution in the general & specialized press, and teaches classes at HEC Paris.
He is co-author of La Stratégie Prix, Dunod, 2011 (3rd edition), a book that summarizes key insights on pricing, and Psychologie des Prix, De Boeck March 2015, mapping psychological effects when consumers make price decisions.
Excelsior Hotel Gallia S.R.L., Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 MI, 意大利
Mon Paris!, 6 Rue Edouard VII, Paris 75009 , 法国