Stephen leads Simon-Kucher’s Life Sciences division in Chicago. After joining and working with the Boston team from June 2012 to May 2018, Stephen moved to Chicago to open Simon-Kucher’s first office in the Midwest.
Stephen focuses on advising pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategies, particularly US-focused strategies. His areas of expertise include:
- Contracting (traditional and value-based) strategies
- Patient services and distribution programs
- Reimbursement structures and regulations
- Payer value communication
- Industry capability, process benchmarking, and best practices
Stephen has worked across a wide range of therapeutic areas but has a special interest in oncology, immunology, and infectious diseases.
In addition, Stephen has supported companies in developing pricing and promotional strategies for animal health and health technology products and has in-depth knowledge of US healthcare policy and quantitative modeling.
Stephen graduated summa cum laude from Dartmouth College with a BA in chemistry.