- B2B Services
- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Distribution & Wholesale
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & Software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
- Transportation, Travel & Tourism
Industrial Goods & Services
The industrial goods & services industry is one of Simon-Kucher & Partners' core industries. Over the past years we have supported conglomerates as well as small and medium-sized enterprises on their path toward profitable growth. The central aspects of reaching this goal are growth strategies, strategic organizational design, M&A as well as internationalization.
A key topic is the development of sales concepts (strategies, structures, processes and governance) in the framework of "Sales Excellence" projects.
Moreover, Simon-Kucher & Partners is the worldwide leader in the area of price optimization of products and services in new business as well as after sales.
The manufacturing industry forms the backbone of the world economy. This industry is comprised of major corporations as well as so-called Hidden Champions – mid-sized multinational market leaders. Regardless of size, many industrial companies face the challenge of rapidly developing technologies and markets as well as fierce international competition. In an effort to create value and develop and market products, the manufacturing industry must face the extraordinary challenges of differentiating and selling premium products at premium prices.
- Developing a growth vision and strategy
- Creating business plans
- Revising a sales concept ("sales check")
- Optimizing a sales concept including sales force, indoor service, product management and strategic marketing
- Designing an incentive system for sales force and indoor service
- Pricing spare parts and service packages or product innovations
- Steering margins through systematic price calculation models
- Value selling training seminars in sales
- Carl Zeiss
- Corning Cable
- Demag Cranes
- Nacco Materials Handling
- Schaeffler Industrie
- Tetra Pak
- Thyssen Krupp