- Chemicals & Materials
- Consumer & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Machinery & Industry
- Technology & Software
- Telecommunications, Internet & Media
- Transport, Logistics & Travel
Pricing is by far the most important profit lever, but most companies hugely underestimate its impact. Our 2012 pricing study of 2,700 executives and managers from over 50 countries revealed that profits jump when CEOs take an active role in pricing. In the previous Global Pricing Study 2011 it became clear that 65 percent of companies do not charge the prices they deserve for their products. This pricing weakness cuts profits by 25 percent.
Read more about our annual Global Pricing Study
We help our clients to avoid the pricing pitfalls and to harness their full growth and profit potential.
Simon-Kucher & Partners is the world’s leading pricing consultancy (according to The Economist, BusinessWeek and many others). We have conducted over 1,000 pricing optimization projects in the last three years alone. Our clients come from every industry, and there is almost no area of pricing that we haven’t examined.
Our pricing projects cover the following areas and more:
- Pricing strategies for products, business units and companies
- Innovative price and revenue models
- Launch and post-launch pricing
- Terms and conditions, discounts for channel partners
- Price negotiations and key account pricing
- International/global pricing
- Pricing organization and processes
- Price controlling and pricing KPIs
- Comprehensive pricing excellence programs
Our pricing projects boost our clients’ return on sales by 100 to 500 basis points on average. To enable sustainable profit growth, we focus not only on developing price strategies and pricing tools, but also on helping our clients to implement them. Our experts have extensive implementation experience and use state-of-the-art training methods and tools to help clients maximize their growth, monetization and profits.