Simon-Kucher & Partners is recognized as the world’s leading pricing expert. Our experience shows that implementing an optimized pricing strategy usually increases the Return On Sales by 2 to 4 points.
Each year, we organize a conference on this topic where our finest specialists discuss the impact of pricing on a company’s profitability and its ability to maintain volumes. We are pleased to invite you to the 24th edition of this event, which will take place on Friday, March 20, 2020, from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
The conference format is tailored to your specific industry. Two separate sessions will be held: one session dedicated to B2B challengess and the other to B2C ones. We will be pleased to finish these morning sessions around a buffet, where you will have the opportunity to meet our former firm's CEO, Dr. Georg Tacke, and our Brussels Managing Partner, Sven De Labey.
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at executives and senior managers involved in the development of business excellence and pricing strategies for their company and who want to learn more about the key factors of successful revenue growth strategies observed among leaders in their industry. If you hold a position that involves strategy, marketing, product or business decision making, this event is for you.
- Sample titles: CXO, President, CEO, Founder, EVP, SVP, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Pricing, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
Why should you attend?
- You'll learn about successful growth and monetization strategies in all industries.
- We'll help you identify the key factors that enable the development of the best observed growth strategies that you can apply to your business to drive revenue growth.
- You will be able to develop and expand your professional network by meeting with your peers from all industries during our break and lunch sessions.
Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1050 Brussels