Looking for ways to unlock better growth? Join us for the first-ever Strategies for Better Growth in Financial Services Forum, on May 23, 2023 at the Ritz-Carlton in Toronto.
Hear from bank leaders, financial services executives, and Simon-Kucher experts as they discuss ways to optimize go-to-market strategies for growth. Interactive discussions will focus on bank products and services, pricing, innovation, marketing and ways to achieve better, higher-quality growth.
This half-day event will feature engaging discussions, panel presentations and opportunities to network with industry experts as well as your peers.
- Better Growth for Banks –Key areas to focus on in 2023
- Digital/Marketing Strategy – Overcoming obstacles and accelerating growth
- Deposit Defense – A bank leader shares insights on deposit retention, cost management and more
- Beyond Banking – Traditional banks unlocking new revenue streams in non-traditional ways
Who should attend?
Senior to C-suite level executives from retail-banking, wealth management, payments, business and commercial banking divisions at big to mid-size banks
- Titles: C-suite, President, VP, Director
- Functional areas: Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Digital Transformation, Innovation, Product Development, Customer Segmentation, Customer Engagement,