We understand that joining any firm is a big decision.
Here, we tell you a bit more about Simon-Kucher, what we do, what we believe and our culture and values.
That’s important. We want you to enjoy your time with us and find it both fulfilling and rewarding.
Because ultimately, what we do, who we are, and how we feel matters.
So, look around, get to know us, and if you like what you see, why not apply to join our team?
Better Growth isn't just something we say. It's everything we do.
Whether you are an intern, graduate, or an experienced career professional, we offer exciting career opportunities with purpose and impact at the heart of our work.
Our purpose is to ”Unlock a better kind of growth that creates opportunity for everyone – our clients, people, and broader society too”.
We know that sounds a lofty goal, but when you think about it and discover more, we hope you find it as exciting as we do.
You can learn more about ‘better growth’ here or watch the video below.
For over thirty-five years, we have been at the forefront of helping our clients achieve profitable growth.
- You can read more of our history here
- and if you are unsure how to pronounce our name, why not have a look here? Yes, we do have a sense of humour…
We do this by helping our clients optimize every lever of their commercial strategy – product, price, innovation, marketing and sales – based on deep insights into what customers want and value.
Today, Simon-Kucher is one the fastest-growing consultancies in the world, with offices in 30+ countries and employing over 2,000 people.
Our work encompasses five key sectors - Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrials and Technology, Media and Telecoms.
If you are reading this, you have probably already seen and felt some of our work without realising it!
- We advise on new medicines and therapies to bring them successfully to market, help sales teams sell better and more profitably, and help retailers and manufacturers bring new products and services to customers at the right price.
- We advise on transactions to make sure the deal will deliver the expected benefits. Then work with those companies to make sure they stay successful.
- Our digital teams help clients acquire new customers and keep more of their existing customers, and we develop apps and software that help our clients stay at the top of their game.
And that’s just a few things our client-facing teams get involved in! Supported by our HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal and IT business professionals.
But unlike most consulting firms, our focus is not on cost-cutting – we prefer to work on growing businesses, both big and small, right across the globe.
Life at Simon-Kucher
When you join Simon-Kucher, you become part of a unique entrepreneurial team.
We take what we do seriously, but we also know that people do their best work when they feel relaxed and can be themselves. It helps us to deliver fantastic work with real impact for our clients. And it also makes for a great place to work!
But how? Put simply; we try to live our values. For some firms, “values” might be a page on a website. But we live and breathe them.
They make us better at helping our clients and teammates while trying to do some good for our broader society.
We look for individuals who live our values and then help them develop through extensive training and early involvement in assignments that will stretch their abilities. But we do so in a collaborative and supportive environment.
You can find more about our values here. Do they resonate with you?
We value diverse and inclusive thinking.
Our people are our biggest asset, so we are committed to working with you to develop your growth potential.
We work to build authentic, long-term relationships with each other and our clients. We do this with respect, integrity, and openness.
We create an inclusive and diverse culture that allows us to share knowledge, innovate, and grow faster as a team and as individuals.
This creates a culture where people feel valued, can be themselves, know their contribution matters and are recognized. Please find out more about our efforts in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
Finally, we pride ourselves on maintaining a vibrant office social culture and having fun while building lasting friendships.
Enjoy the benefits of a large,
When you join, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a large, multinational firm and the advantages of being part of a local team in an approachable and supportive environment.
As you would expect, some of our benefits vary by country, but we list below some of our core benefits that are open to most of our people.
In addition, we provide further attractive benefits across many of our markets. Please ask for more information during the application process.
Attractive Compensation Package.
- Competitive compensation with regular salary reviews
- Individual recognition through our regular performance bonus process
- In addition, share in the growth of our firm with our Employee Bonus Opportunities Program
Balance & Flexible Working.
- Flexible working, including hybrid and, where possible remote teaming
- Paid time leave, including vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Mental Health resources, including access to ‘Headspace’ and our global employee assistance program
Career Growth & Development Support.
- Individualized career support and coaching
- Career development plan and training schedule
- Post-graduate sponsorship
- Global employee rotation program
- A modern approach that creates a culture of feedback and coaching
Community & Social Support.
- Employee resource groups
- Continuing education and volunteer time
- Office events/programs
- World Meeting - when we bring all our global team together in one location to learn and recognise our collective success while also giving you a chance to connect.
Check out the range of career opportunities we offer:
We offer a huge range of career opportunities where you can make your own impact and build a career around you. You can see all our current vacancies here.
Typical opportunities include:
We hire people with a variety of academic backgrounds and experience, from Bachelor, MBA or PhD students right the way through to seasoned experts.
Student Jobs and Internships
Start your career with us.
- We welcome applications from students looking to apply their learning and knowledge alongside their existing studies.
- You can join us for an internship as an associate consultant and dive into consulting work for a couple of months on a full-time basis, or you can support our consulting team as a student worker alongside your university responsibilities.
Develop your career with us.
- If you are a recent college graduate or will be graduating soon, this is the right time to apply for a permanent position with us.
- For graduates, the exact entry level depends on your individual background and degree. Recent college graduates with bachelor’s degrees usually start as consultants, while PhD candidates or graduates with previous work experience are typically placed at more senior grades.
Grow your career with us.
- Do you already have experience in the consulting industry or other relevant fields? Great! Grow your career with us.
- With the right mix of professional experience, leadership skills and personal drive, we have opportunities that can put your expertise to work, allowing you to have a real impact and develop further.
- But joining us is just the beginning.
- Over time, you can expect growing responsibility as you help solve our clients’ challenges, accompanied by personal development and training opportunities.
Bring your expertise to the heart of our organization, and make an impact across finance, marketing, HR, IT, legal and more.
Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills inside the firm.
Just like our client-serving professionals, you will have diverse skillsets and experiences that will be put to good use, supporting the growth of our firm while developing your career.
Across our Central Functions, we are looking for:
- Students who want to start their career with an internship for a couple of months on a full-time basis or as a student worker on a part-time basis
- Graduates who want to develop their career with us
- Experienced Professionals who already have relevant work experience in their fields and want to grow their career with us.
Our Application Process.
Our application processes differ depending on the country you apply to, so please read each role vacancy carefully and make sure you meet the minimum criteria.
Once you have sent us your application, we will review it thoroughly and get back to you as soon as possible. If successful, we will reach out to arrange the next step in our selection process.
Our selection process is all about getting to know each other. Be ready to show your skills and achievements and ask plenty of questions.
Whether it’s a consulting career or applying for another role, you’re most likely to succeed by being yourself and being well-prepared.
We’ll also assess your technical, problem-solving, and analytical skills, usually with case studies or other exercises. Don’t worry; we want you to do well. Everything will be clearly explained, and you will have many opportunities to ask questions. After all, it’s your chance to evaluate us as well.
Finally, one last thing – the very best of luck!
Our People & Stories.
Why not hear directly from our people about what it’s like to work within Simon-Kucher?
Recognition and Awards.
It’s great when we receive recognition, and we list a few below: