Are you ready to develop yourself and explore your opportunities for a successful career in consulting?
We invite bright and inspiring female students and recent graduates from all backgrounds to take the next step of your career journey with us. Join our Women Mentorship Program Vienna at Simon-Kucher – recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Management Consulting Firms 2022.
The Women Mentorship Program Vienna will support you in navigating your upcoming career choices and in building a valuable network with bright female students and professionals.
The mentorship program is designed to be a mix of 1:1 sessions with your personal mentor and networking sessions with Simon-Kucher consultants and other participants.
In the 1:1 sessions with your personal female mentor, you will have the chance to peek into the world of consulting while being provided with a safe space to reflect upon any thoughts you may have in relation to your future career and development.
In the networking sessions, you will have the chance to practice case interviews and obtain insights into exciting project case examples while gaining a valuable network of both Simon-Kucher consultants and other female students and graduates in similar positions as yourself.
The program will be running from March 2024 – May 2024.
- Deadline for applications: February 19th, 2024
- Kick-off event: March 8th, 2024 (16:00 CEST)
- Midway event: End of March 2024
- Final event: in May 2024
- Dates for your 1:1 sessions will be planned between you and your personal mentor on an ongoing basis
Who can apply
You can apply if you
- self-identify as a woman
- are about to graduate with a Master’s, MBA, or PhD degree, or if you have recently graduated from university with one of these degrees
- are passionate about kick-starting a consulting career in Vienna within the next 1-2 years
- are proficient in German (C1 level)
- can participate in person in our sessions in Vienna office
We value diversity - therefore, any type of background is welcomed.
How to join
If you are interested in being a part of the Women Mentorship Program Vienna 2024, please submit your application no later than February 19th, 2024 to secure yourself one of the limited number of spots. Please include your CV, university grade transcript, and motivation (150-250 words) for joining the program.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Anamaria Bumbulut (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your Simon-Kucher Women in Consulting Team